TCS Nextstep Registration 2019
Tata Consultancy Services Registration 2019, Apply TCS Nextstep Registration 2019. TCS off Campus Placement Registration for Graduate Students 2019 Registration opens at https://nextstep.tcs.com/
TCS Nextstep Registration 2018 Batch has been started in various regions across India. TCS off Campus Drive is for B.Tech (Fresher), BE, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc fresher Graduates. The steps and process of the TCS registration form are given here. Each year, TCS recruits a group of students from different universities. This year, TCS announced the off-campus campaign for new students or graduates, approved by TCS Nextstep Registration 2019.
Interested candidates are advised to register for the TCS Off Campus commune portal asap on www.nextstep.tcs.com.
Eligibility Criterion for TCS off Campus Drive 2019
- The candidate age limit should be in between 18-28 for the TCS campus drive.
- Education qualification: candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Network Engineering. M.Sc in Computer Science/ IT. MCA with B.sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math/ Statistics Background).
- The candidates should have minimum 60% and above marks in every academics from 10th standard onwards. No backlog is allowed for graduate students.
How to Apply for TCS Nextstep Registration 2019?
- Candidates need to visit to the TCS website
- Click on “Entry Level Hiring”
- TCS Nextstep page will pop up on the screen.
- Click on Log in
- Log in with your Reference ID & Password.
- Click on “Application Form”
- Some important instructions will show on your screen.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application form i.e. Personal Details, Academic and Work Experience Details, Other Details & Application Form Preview and Declaration.
- Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should come as Application Received.
- If Candidates already registered, may not register them again. They can direct log in and fill the application form.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2018, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
- You have successfully completed your application & registration form.
- Click on “Apply to Off Campus Drive”