SSB Recruitment 2019
Do not ignore this opportunity if you are searching latest job at government sector, grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career through SSB Recruitment 2019, The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General of Sashastra Seema Bal has announced the recruitment notification for various posts in Police department.
Important Dates for SSB Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Starting from||11-August-2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application:||10-September-2018|
The SSB invites hardworking and young candidates for 181 Stenographer, Constable, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and other posts for all category candidates in various fields. Those candidates who want to serve for their nation may apply for these posts through Sashastra Seema Bal jobs. Eligible and interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can take a part of this opportunity and apply through offline mode from the official website on or before the closing date of application submission.
Competitors, before applying you must read whole notification about SSB 181 Vacancies 2019 such as educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, how to register themselves, important date etc are listed below, please have a look…
Sashastra Seema Bal Latest Jobs Details for 181 Posts
SSB is set up in early 20 December 1963, following the Sino-Indian war. The primary task of the force was to provide armed support to the RAW. India’s foreign Intelligence agency with a secondary objective to inculcate feelings of national belonging in the border population and assist then in developing their capabilities for resistance through a continuous process of motivation, training and development, welfare programmes and activities in the border of India.
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, Constable, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and other posts|
|Total No. of Posts||181|
Vacancy Details for SSB Recruitment 2019
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): 23 posts
- ASI (Radiographer): 18 posts
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 2 posts
- ASI (Dental Technician): 2 posts
- ASI (Radiographer): 8 posts
- ASI (Stenographer): 54 posts
- Head Constable (Min): 74 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Recruitment 2019 for 181 Jobs
- SI (Staff Nurse Female): 21 to 30 Years
- ASI (Radiographer): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Dental Technician): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Radiographer): 20 to 30 Years
- ASI (Stenographer): 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Min): 18 to 25 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxation as per government rules & regulations for only reserved communities.
Contenders should have completed Matriculation/ 12th Class Pass/ Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university/ Institute. Kindly refer official advt for full details.
- Physical Standard Test,
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written examination.
General category Applicants need to pay application fee Rs.100/- through IPO. No application fee for reserved category.
SI: Rs.35400/- per month || ASI : Rs. 29200/- per month || HC: Rs.25200/- per month
Procedure for SSB 181 Posts Application Form 2019:
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Search and click on online application process link
- Now, hit on the appropriate link which will appear on next page that will display Now click on click on online application form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload the documents and scanned photography
- Finally, click on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use
Document to Be Uploaded
- Photograph(JPG format with 4-12 kb size 100×120 pixel)
- Signature (JPG format with 4-12 kb size 140×60 pixel)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|