SBI Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India has made an notification about SBI Recruitment 2019 for various vacant posts of SBI PO, SBI Clerk, and SBI SO under Central Recruitment & Promotion Department. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for various positions
About SBI PO, SO, Clerk Recruitment 2019
The State Bank of India is well known that the SBI. The SBI is the Bank’s most popular public sector in India. It is the largest banking and SBI is the large financial company in India. The SBI owned company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra Govt. A branch of the SBI is available in almost all Mandal or people in our country. SBI is one of the biggest businesses in the nation having approx 250,033 employees. The best services given to the Indians, the SBI offers online services, ATMs, Net Banking, Mobile Banking and etc. much accounts with SBI branches across India. Throughout the year the work bench SBI releases several jobs as part of Office (JAA, JA, secretaries, etc.), probation (OP), specialist agent, manager, director, counselors and various other vacancies. The Bank recruit young and talented Indian citizens for the proper functioning of the organization.
|Name of Organization||SBI (State Bank Of India)|
|Posts Name||SO (Specialist Cadre Officers), Probationary Officers (PO), Clerk (Clerical Cadre) and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates/ Master Degree|
|Official Websites||https://www.onlinesbi.com/ OR https://www.sbi.co.in|
Exam Schedule for SBI Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are searching for job at Banking Sector, This is the good opportunity guys, seize this chance and make your career with SBI. Interested & Eligible candidate can apply online through the official website i.e www. Sbi.co.in.
|Exam Title||Application Form Availability Date||Exam Date||Result|
|SBI SO Exam||November||January||February|
|SBI PO Exam||April||June||August|
Other Details related to SBI Jobs 2019 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from the recognized Universities/ Institutes
- For the post of Clerk : Age Limit: 18yrs to 28yrs
- For the post of PO: 21yrs to 26yrs
- For the post of SO: 30yrs to 40yrs
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to those candidates who belong to S.C. & S.T. category by 5 years and for O.B.C. / M.O.B.C. by 3 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- For General Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (OBC/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
SBI PO 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 hour|
SBI PO 2018 Mains Exam New Pattern: Objective Exam
|Name of the Section||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
There will be NEGATIVE MARKING (1/4th of the max marks) for both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
SBI PO Exam 2018 Group Discussion & Interview
|S. No||Name of the test||Max. Marks|
SBI PO 2018 Exam Cut-Off Details:
|Cut offs on total score||47.5||44.5||38.75||29.25|
SBI SO Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
|Features||Preliminary Exam||Mains Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online Exam||Online Exam|
|Medium (Language)||Bilingual (Except English Language section)||Bilingual (Except General English section)|
|Duration||1 hour||2 hours 40 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking||1/4 of the marks allotted to a question will be deducted as negative marking|
|Total Number of Questions||100||190|
|Sections||3- English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability||4 – General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude|
Online Procedure to Fill the Application form for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may go through the official website
- Select “Careers” tab which is available at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, read the notification carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Then, fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, upload scanned passport size photograph & Signature and all the documents.
- Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Recommended Best Book For SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Test by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- The Elements of Computer Systems by Noam Nisan, Shimon, Schocken
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha