SBI PO 2019 Recruitment
The SBI will issue an official notification to SBI PO 2019 Recruitment, and the application process will begin as of the 3rd week of April 2019 (provisionally). Interested candidates are nominated on or before the last date. The written exam will be completed in two stages: Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
Qualified candidates for the preliminary examination will be eligible to participate in the main examination and qualified candidates for the main examination will be called for a group discussion and a personal interview. See all the details of the SBI PO 2019 recruitment from here.
|SBI PO 2019 Exam Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration process will commence from||April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||May 2019|
|Application Fee/Intimation charges can be paid||April 2019|
|Call letter for the preliminary exam will be available from||June 2019|
|Preliminary exam date||July 2019|
|Result of preliminary exam||July 2019|
|Admit card for main exam||July 2019|
|Main exam will be conducted on||August 2019|
|Main exam result will be declared on||August 2019|
|Call letter for interview||September 2019|
|Group exercise and Interview||October 2019|
|Final result will be announced||November 2019|
Attempts Limit for SBI PO Exam 2019
|Candidate’s Category||Attempts Limit|
|PWD candidates (General Category)||7|
|OBC & OBC (PWD) category||7|
|SC/ST candidates||No Limit|
Highlights about SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||SBI (State Bank Of India)|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates/ Master Degree|
|Official Websites||https://www.onlinesbi.com/ OR https://www.sbi.co.in|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from the recognized Universities/ Institutes
- Minimum Age: 21 years as of April 2018.
- Maximum Age: 30 years as of 1st April 2018
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to those candidates who belong to S.C. & S.T. category by 5 years and for O.B.C. / M.O.B.C. by 3 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- For General Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (OBC/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||30|| |
Composite Time of 1 hour
SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam New Pattern: Objective Exam
|Name of the Section||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness about Economy/ Banking||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
There will be NEGATIVE MARKING (1/4th of the max marks) for both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
SBI PO Exam 2019 Group Discussion & Interview
|S. No||Name of the test||Max. Marks|
Online Procedure to Fill the Application form for SBI PO Jobs:
- Candidates may go through the official website
- Select “Careers” tab which is available at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, read the notification carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Then, fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, upload scanned passport size photograph & Signature and all the documents.
- Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Important books to prepare for SBI PO 2019
For the English Language
- Objective General English by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
- Objective English by Edgar Thorpe
For Quantitative Aptitude
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N. K. Singh
For Reasoning Ability
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non- Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj