NCS Online Registration 2019
Great News Guys, Indian Government has unveiled NCS Online Registration 2019 portal for those candidates who are looking for job in India called ” National Career Service” @ www.ncs.gov.in which is launched by Our Respected Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Pioneered by Ministry of Labour and Employment (India), Government of India.
National Career Service portal facilitates online registration process of job seekers, job providers, skill providers, career counsellors, etc. Contact number is 1800-425-1514 and you make call between 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (Tuesday-Sunday).
Government is now planning to organize separate common exam for 10th pass, 12th pass and graduates in order to select them for Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted and below posts. The main motive of Government that it will be common registrations of job hunters through the official website of National Career Service i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
This is only for those candidates who have completed degree then you can register and apply for the job through National Career Service Portal. This NCS Service is applicable for fresher’s as well as experience candidates. Candidates who had already registered then we would like to guide you through the process involved in “Online Registration” for Fresher’s as well as experienced candidates.
Candidates if you are looking for job at Government sector. This Job Portal facilitates registration of job seekers, job providers, skill providers, career counselors, etc. The purpose of the NCS portal is to concentrate on three significant initiatives Skill India, Digital India and Create in India that goal to give connoisseur workforce, improve electronic infrastructure and also create employment opportunities for everybody.
To register on the portal and collect the information regarding the portal please go through the page Approx 52 sectors employees will be get benefit from National Career Service Job Portal
NCS Online Registration 2019 @ www.ncs.gov.in| National Career Service Online News
|Association Name||National Career Service|
|Launched by||Ministry of Labour and Employment (India), Government of India|
Benefits of National Career Service Portal Registration:
- Get Latest Govt. Jobs Notification
- Professional Advice and Guidance
- Get the job
- Jobs at different level as after 10th, 12th, Graduation etc
- Apprentice and Internship for candidates
- Skills development opportunity etc
Why to Register @ National Career Service Portal?
- Explore a huge job opportunity;
- Contact the right people for outstanding career growth;
- Registered counselors will provide accurate guide.
- All job at one place
Connecting Youth’s Motive
- Search and apply for jobs, job fairs, training programs, and career exhibitions
- Career assistance
- Online and Offline Registration
- Skills and Jobs in demand guidance
Bridging the gap between employers and job seekers
- Online and Offline Registration
- Search and select job seekers profile
- Post jobs
- Send job offers
- Participate in events and job fairs
How to register at National Career Service Job Portal @ www.ncs.gov.in | NCS Online Registration 2019
- Firstly candidates may go through the official website @ www.ncs.gov.in
- Click on “job Seeker” or “employer” as per your profile
- Fill all the information properly
- After that click on submit tab
- After that, you will get an OTP (One Time Password)
- After registration, now again login at portal and add more information
- Now you can search latest job opportunity through NCS portal
www.ncs.gov.in National Career Service | NCS Online Registration 2019- Click Here