KVPY Registration 2018 – 2019: The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) online registration 2018 has been started for Aptitude Test 2018-19 and the registration link will be activated till 31st August. As we all know that the KVPY scheme is a fellowship program which is currently happens in basis of science which is organized by the department of Science and Technology by government of India. Last year huge number of KVPY Online Application form has been received by the officials and lot of candidates got benefits from the fellowship. The fellowship is running for exceptionally highly motivated candidates for higher studies in Science courses and research.
The objective of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2018 is to find out the talented students that can lead the development of science department and take the research program into sky limits. The aim to run the fellowship is to encourage the science perusing students and take up research career in science. The KVPY Scheme is aimed to encourage the science students to ensure the research and the growth of research and development projects in the country.
KVPY Online Registration 2018
KVPY Fellowship program usually appears in all the national dailies on the Technology Day that is May 11, and the second Sunday of July every year. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Online Registration 2018 has been opened for 11th Class students and 1st year students perusing any of science basis course like B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The pattern is same as before KVPY Aptitude Test will be conducted to short the deserved students all across the country and the examination conducted in various centers all over the India. Shortlisted candidates later on call for Interview round where the final selection will be made on the basis of performance in Aptitude and Interview.
About KVPY Scheme Registration 2018
Initially the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) has pioneered in 1999 by the department of Science and Technology, Government of India. This program has started to recognize and encourage the science pursuing students in the field of research and development that can lead the country in the right direction in terms of technology. The Department of Science and Technology, the nodal agency of the Government has entrusted the overall responsibility for organizing and running the KVPY Program to the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and set up a Management Committee and a National Advisory Committee (NAC) for overseeing its implementation. A core committee looks after both the day-to-day and academic aspects of the KVPY Program.
KVPY Registration 2018 – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form Till 31 August 2018
KVPY 2018 – 2019 Eligibility
KVPY Registration 2018 Fellowship Summary – During 1st to 3rd year of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S
Here you will know the course basis, salary or stipend and annual contingency grant related details that will help you to encourage towards the fellowship program. Dear candidates we must take benefits of that kind of government schemes to lead our country go ahead and make India top most country in terms of science and technology.
|BASIC SCIENCES||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
Candidates the KVPY Scheme will be continues if you fulfill the given criteria specified by official:
- The KVPY Yojana 2018 will be renewal in Basic Science courses in School, Junior College and Universities
- You should maintain a minimum level of academic performance and score at least 60% marks.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the criteria will be 50%.
- In case you have semester system then one year (Two Semester) aggregate marks will be calculated.
- The fellowship will be continues till Pre-PHD Year or 5 years which comes earlier.
- One should also know that the above conditions include the performance of summer camp in first year and summer project every year.
How to Apply for KVPY Registration 2018 – 2019
- Candidates are advised to open the official website i.e. kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Visit the link given on top namely “KVPY Online application 2018”
- Applicants are advised o fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes that can lead the form to rejection.
- The Mobile number that are active and working and one valid email ID must be there. Both Mobile number and email Id must be active till the declaration of results.
- You will receive the confirmation message through email id or mobile number after that you will be able to login to the registration form page.
- All students are notify that once you have submitted your KVPY Registration 2018 – 2019 then you can not make any changes after that though before submit you application you must check twice the form.
- One must have to follow the given steps: Registration/login, personal details, academic details, uploading of photograph, signature and other required documents, payment of fee and final submission.
|Opening of Application Form||11th July 2018|
|Last Date Apply Online||31st August 2018|
|KVPY Aptitude Test||04 Nov 2018|
|KVPY Online Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|