Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018 – 2019: Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018 for the Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) & Artificer Apprentice (AA) on its official website. Candidates who are going to be appeared for the Indian Navy SSR examination and looking for Hall Ticket then you are here at right place, from here you can easily get the direct link for Indian Navy AA,MR Hall Ticket 2018 or you can access from the official website.
The Indian Navy SSR examination will be held on September October 2019. Candidates who are wishing to participate in this examination then you should have to download Indian Navy AA,MR Call Letter 2018
Importance of Indian Navy AA,MR Call Letter 2018
The Admit Card will play a key role in any examination, such as competitive examination, board examination, etc. The Selection Board will not allow candidates to appear on the exam without a valid card. With these Hall Ticket management details, easily find the wrong candidates at the exam center. Applicants must have an identity issued by a state or central government to attend the exam. After the download process, candidates must verify the information on the hall ticket if there are errors in the hall ticket immediately inform the court and rectify them
Candidates can download their admit card using login credentials such as registration number / registration number and password / date of birth. The admit card for the online exam will include basic information about the exam, such as date, time and place. Check here all the information about the Admit Card of the Indian Navy AA,MR 2018.
- The question will be asked in Hindi and English.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part contain 25 Questions.
- Number of sections: English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (a hour).
- Mandatory: pass in all the sections and in the total of the exam.
- The Cut Off Percentage Will Be Calculated Taking Into Consideration Best Of Five Subjects (Inclusion Of Maths And Physics Mandatory).
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Step to download @ joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Admit Card 2018
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website
- Now click on relative link for career option addressed at home page
- Then click on Admit Card link
- Now fill the registration number/mobile number, name and date of birth.
- Then Admit card will be appear on your computer screen
- Download the admit card
- At last, take a printout for the future need
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I download my Admit Card?
Answer: Follow the link from official website to download Admit Card. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Admit Card
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Answer: Internet based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Admit Card at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
Answer: REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on your computer screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Answer: Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Answer: Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.