IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the job promotional notification for the various posts through IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment. The applications are invites for those candidates who are capable and eligible for 4102 posts for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in 20 public sector banks in India.
This is an excellent opportunity for applicants to enter the banking sector in India, which is one of the best jobs in the country. Applicant candidates must have a clear understanding of all the important things about IBPS PO notification. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information. Keep reading to discover it.
Online registration will begin on August 14, 2018. In total, IBPS reported 4102 vacancies for PO / MT positions in 20 participating organizations. The preliminary exam will take place in October and the main exam is scheduled for November.
Eligible and interested candidates may fill the application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
IBPS PO Exam Dates for 4102 Posts | IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) by candidates||14th August 2018 – 4th September 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||13th, 14th, 20th and 21st October 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of Result||December 2018|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2019|
|Interview||January / February 2019|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2019|
IBPS PO Notification 2019:
|Name of the Exam||IBPS PO 2019-20 – Common Recruitment Process (CRPPO/MT-VIII)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||IBPS Probationary Officers / Management Trainees|
|Participating Organizations||Public Sector Banks in India except the State Bank of India (SBI) and its Associate Banks|
|Number of Vacancies||4102|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Stages||Three – Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment | Eligibility Criteria
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|Nationality||A candidate must be either –|
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) (ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|Age Limit||The minimum age requirement for IBPS PO is 20 years while the maximum age is 30 years. This means candidates must be born on or after 2nd August 1988 and not later than 1st August 1998.|
There is relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates:
1. SC/ST – 5 years
2. OBC – NCL – 3 years
3. PwD -10 years
4. Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must hold a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from any recognized University|
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern For Prelims
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern For Mains
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35/60|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45/60|
|Total in Objective Test||155/200|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2/25|
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
Online Procedure to Fill the Application form for SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may go through the official website
- Select “Careers” tab which is available at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, read the notification carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Then, fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, upload scanned passport size photograph & Signature and all the documents.
- Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Recommended Best Book For SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Reasoning Test by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- The Elements of Computer Systems by Noam Nisan, Shimon, Schocken
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha